Hey Hey Buns! Here is Day 2! Hope you’re enjoying these~
Day 2 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
- I am Puertorican/Cuban
- I’m only 5’2″ and my Fiance is 6’3″
- I’m a Capricorn (Western Zodiac) Pig (Eastern Zodiac)
- I used to be a Lolita (though I wasn’t very good at it)
- Anime and Video Games have always been a part of my life
- My crafts are art, jewelry, sewing, resin and writing
- I never wore makeup in school. It was my sister who got me into it and it eventually evolved into Gyaru
- I’m an experimental Gyaru and have tried (and loved) Himekaji, OraOra, Amekaji, Tsuyome and a little Kigurumin! I plan to try a lot more!
- I’m actually a big chicken when it comes to anything horror. I WILL NOT watch horror movies or play horror video games
- Animals have always been a part of our family and I don’t think I ever want to live without them. Especially bunnies!
- My shop and blog used to be called Rainbow Star Candy but have since gone through a re-branding due to life events. They are now under the brand Bunny Crafty Dream
- I have been blogging for about 9 years and been a craft shop owner for about 7!
- Forever looking for a decent job that will pay me well with benefits and will be enjoyable. For too long, I’ve been doing jobs that haven’t made me happy. (If you know of any, please let me know!♥)
- I graduated school with a degree in Graphic Design
- Hoping to go to Japan one day!